Taj Palace Indian Cuisine
Donation Level: Gold Plate ($5)
Dinner - $30
- Vegetarian SamosaPastry filled with Potatoes & Peas, Vegetable Fritters and Vegetable Cutlet
Second CourseChoice of:
- Chicken Tikka Masala - GlutenfreeChicken breast cooked in rich creamy tomato & Onion Sauce. It has all delicious indian spices.
- Chicken Korma - GlutenfreeKorma is a dish originating in the Indian subcontinent, consisting of meat or vegetables braised with yogurt (dahi) or cream, stock, and spices to produce a thick sauce or glaze.
- Aloo Gobi - Vegan & Glutenfree Aloo gobi is a vegetarian dish from the Indian subcontinent made with potatoes (aloo), cauliflower (gobi) and Indian spices.
- Bhindi Masala - Vegan & GlutenfreeBhindi Masala – Indian style cooked okra with lot of different spice powders. It is very easy and quick to make semi-dry kind of entree
Third CourseChoice of:
- Butter NaanWarm soft, puffy bread bakes in a special tandoor (clay oven) with butter on top (Optional)
- Garlic Naan Warm soft, puffy bread bakes in a special tandoor (clay oven) with fresh garlic butter on top (Optional)
- Gulab Jamun Gulab Jamun are all time favorate sweet of north and east Indian population. This delicious dessert consists of round dumplings traditionally made of thickened or reduced milk, soaked in rose flavored honey syrup. This sweet tastes more delicious when eaten warm.