Donation Level: Silver Spoon ($4)
Dinner - $40
First CourseChoice of:
- Bacon Mac and Cheese BallsHousemade bacon Mac and cheese balls breaded with panko and served with Tapatio ranch for dipping
- Crispy Brussel SproutsBrussel sprouts tossed with balsamic vinaigrette, bacon, shaved parmesan and fried sage
- Sweet and Spicy CauliflowerCrispy cauliflower tossed with Asian BBQ sauce, ginger cilantro slaw, scallions and toasted sesame
Second CourseChoice of:
- 24K BurgerFresh baked brioche bun dusted in 24 karat gold with three slices of thick cut Billionaire's Bacon dusted in 24 karat gold, stacked on 1/2 lb Wagyu beef, truffle cheese, arugula, jalepeno bacon jam, and roasted garlic aioli
- BBB BaconTwo 50/50 beef and bacon blend patties, bacon cheddar cheese, thick cut bacon, sunny side up egg, and bacon island dressing on a brioche bun
- Best Damn Bacon CheeseburgerTwo Black Canyon Angus beef patties, thick-cut bacon, grilled onions, American cheese, lettuce, tomato and thousand island on a brioche bun
- Lone Star SmokeTwo Black Canyon Angus beef patties, topped with smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, crispy onion rings, pickles, smoky, barbecue sauce and garlic aioli on a brioche bun.
Third CourseChoice of:
- Root Beet FloatDraft root beer with a huge scoop of ice cream
- Bacon Lava CakeWarm dark chocolate molten cake with chopped bacon. vanilla ice cream, caramel, dark chocolate drizzle and a big slice of our salted caramel smoked bacon.
2nd course choice: The Hi Brow Burger- Two Black Canyon Angus beef patties, melted Swiss and blue cheeses, arugula, cartelized onions, horseradish aioli, and bacon jalapeño jam on a brioche bun.
Public Phone Number (702) 766-5050
Hours of Operation Sunday 9 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday-Thursday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday 11 a.m. to 12 a.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Dress Code Casual
Donation Level Silver Spoon ($4)