Who wants a *free* cheese pizza from Metro Pizza? All you have to do is donate three large canned food items in support of Three Square Food Bank. Details below!
Notices during Restaurant Week 2018:
EXTENDING RESTAURANT WEEK MENU UNTIL JULY 6.
Donation Level: Silver Spoon ($4)
Dinner - $30
First CourseChoice of:
- Homemade Soup of the Day
- Garden SaladBaby organic lettuces, parmesan cheese, carrot, cucumber & grape tomatoes tossed in balsamic vinaigrette with toasted croutons
- Classic Caesar SaladBaby romaine lettuce topped with our Caesar dressing, garlic crostini and shaved parmesan reggiano cheese
- Wedge SaladIceberg wedge, red onion, grape tomatoes, applewood smoked bacon and sourdough croutons with creamy Shaft's blue cheese dressing
Second CourseChoice of:
- Emeril’s Black Angus Prime Rib with Truffle French FriesShaved Black Angus prime rib on ciabatta, fontina cheese, arugula, caramelized onion, portobello mushroom with black pepper horseradish aioli & truffle parmesan French fries
- Grilled Atlantic SalmonOn haricot vert, wild mushrooms, sweet corn & black quinoa tossed with a herb vinaigrette and topped with a balsamic glaze
- Shrimp & Chicken Jambalaya PastaTraditional Louisiana andouille sausage, chicken, shrimp and linguine tossed in a parmesan cream
- Lobster Grilled Cheese with our Creole Seasoned French FriesSautéed lobster on Texas toast with fontina & boursin cheese
Third CourseChoice of:
- New Orleans Bread & Butter PuddingWarm whiskey crème anglaise and fresh whipped cream
- Gluten Free Double Chocolate Brownie SundaeVanilla ice cream, maple infused whisky chocolate sauce, candied pecans and fresh whipped cream
- Shake & CookiesVanilla, chocolate, coffee or strawberry ice cream shake served with warm chocolate chip cookies
Second Course Entrée: Creole Burger with our Creole Seasoned French Fries - 1/2 pound patty of our own blended Angus beef topped with traditional Louisiana Andouille sausage, caramelized onions and 3 chile pepper Gouda cheese with a spicy garlic mayo
Public Phone Number (702) 607-2665
Hours of Operation Daily: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Dress Code Our dress policy is casual with no sleeveless shirts for men.
Donation Level Silver Spoon ($4)