Explore the culinary scene of the Eastside with Desert Companion:https://bit.ly/2tducwb
Notices during Restaurant Week 2018:
Jammyland's Reggae Kitchen explores the roots of Jamaican cuisine and is known for culinary cocktails that solely utilize fresh ingredients and thoughtful spiritual selections. A curated cocktail pairing is available during Las Vegas Restaurant Week.
Jammyland Cocktail Bar & Reggae Kitchen
Donation Level: Silver Spoon ($4)
Dinner - $30
First CourseChoice of:
- Cho Cho SaladChayote squash, green onion, cilantro, toasted almonds, young ginger, fish sauce, habanero, lime juice
- 24-Hour Jerk WingsWhole wings jerked for 24 hours and smoked in-house
- Beef PattyGrass-fed & grain-finished beef from Utah, turmeric pastry, our curry spice blend, chiles, thyme, cilantro sauce
- Veggie PattySeasonal squashes, zucchini, red bell pepper, turmeric pastry, fresh ginger, galangal, cayenne, kaffir
Second CourseChoice of:
- Low & Slow RibsDry-rubbed with coriander, allspice, cumin, turmeric, star anise & misted with apple cider vinegar & brown sugar. Served with our Sweet Mash.
- Chicken CurryPulled chicken breast, turmeric, habanero and long red chiles, ginger, Grayer's curry blend. Served with Buss Up Shut
- Sautéed CodSautéed Cod over seasonal vegetables with coconut milk, ginger, garlic, shallots, habaneros
- Coconut Banana PuddingBananas, sweetened condensed coconut milk, rum, wafers
Curated Cocktail Pairing $25
Public Phone Number (702) 800-9098
Hours of Operation Wednesday -- Saturday 6pm-2am, Sunday 6pm-12am
Dress Code Come as you are. Our #shantychic aesthetic means nobody is over or under-dressed.
Donation Level Silver Spoon ($4)